PLCFC Control System
Product Overview PLC Flow Control
The Nex Flow PLC Flow Control: All Nex Flow™ products are designed to improve plant efficiency by either reducing the compressed air used while in use, or in a way to reduce maintenance, or in another to improve productivity. The nice thing about compressed air is that this energy comes from “storage” and can be called upon only when required. The Nex Flow™ PLC Flow Control System (PLCFC) provides on demand control, it minimizes the use of compressed air on any blow-off, cooling, conveying, drying or static control system utilizing a photo electric sensor to turn the air on and off as required.
- Easy to install and hook up – 110V to 220V
- Suitable for NEMA 4/IP56 environments
- Compact sensor for mounting in tight spaces
- Optional timer if desired – unit comes preset for tight on-off control for best results in saving air – a true optimizer
- Box has four mounting lugs for easy mounting
- Choice of sensors for use up to 3000 mm (10 feet)
- Sensors withstand water dust, oil, and coolant.
- Sensors have superior immunity to noise and inductive loads